Policies & Accreditations
Rule 1 You are responsible for your own safety and for that of others
Rule 2 Always follow the Safe Systems of Work / Method Statement protocols, all accidents can be prevented
Rule 3 Avoid short cuts, always follow the rules
Rule 4 You are responsible for your own safety and for the safety of others
Rule 5 Use the right tools and equipment for the task in hand
Rule 6 Practice good housekeeping in your daily duties and help avoid accidents
Rule 7 Protect the environment and manage waste responsibly
Rule 8 Look after company vehicles and drive safely
Rule 9 Always wear the appropriate PPE
Rule 10 Report any issues as soon as possible
10 GOLDEN RULES
The 10 Golden Rules are designed to ensure we will all work safely on site every day, without putting ourselves or our colleagues at any unnecessary risk.
A forward-thinking philosophy and proactive approach has resulted in accreditation of an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System that supports development of sustainable environmental solutions.
Objectives are actively monitored by ensuring the implementation of: -
- Take resposibility for your safety and others.
- Follow safe systems of work, metho statements and rules. Do not cut corners.
- Ensure you are trained,competent and use the correct tools for the task at hand
- Minimisation all emissions ensuring compliance with all regulatory controls.
- Practice good housekeeping to avoid accidents. Manage waste responsibly to protect the environment
- Drive safe and always wear the correct PPE for the task at hand
- Speak up. Report any issues that you are not happy with