Design – 3D BIM Modelling
Value Added 3D BIM Modelling
Fully trained site supervisors are equipped with 3G laptops. This facilitates real-time communications with our office and clients. A proactive style includes working hand in hand with the client from enquiry through to contract delivery. This is supplemented with the use of GPS site scanning for incorporation into 3D BIM Modelling. Clients can view and make 3D BIM Modelling design changes in real time with unparalleled accuracy. In short, the complete solution to your design requirements.
Benefits Of GPS Site Scanning
• Negates the use of inaccurate, time consuming and costly traditional surveying methods.
• 3D BIM Modelling software produces a full bill of materials aiding final measures and as built drawings.
• Precise material take-off minimises wastage.
• Accurate production of pipework spools without the need for onsite alterations which affect delivery and costs.
• Optimisation of pipe supports removes unnecessary restrictions providing better access around site.
• GPS scanning overlaid into design phase 3D model eliminates civils and service interface clashes.
• Reduces man hours on site involved in fabrication and welding processes which in turn reduces health and safety risk.